Sunday, October 28, 2007

Be Mine Dear

Be Mine, Dear
Be Mine, Dear
Me won’t let you shed a tear.

Me the warrior
Me the warrior
Fighting for a good career

So never make me get any arrear.

Thought of getting you a “Teddy-Bear”,
But no money here.

Never ever fear
That your pop will put a barrier.

Bring back my cheer
Telling me I’m U’r dear.

Or get me a “knock Out” Beer.

Anymore, If you don’t wanna hear
Better pass this to a dame who is near.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Note:
Don’t pinch my heart
U will feel the ‘Pain’.

It was wriiten during 1999 during my First year-MBA in SRM, written under the title 'Flirt' Dedicated to a beauty called Kinera but I remember never shown it to her.

This Flirting was done by a MCA Guy called Satish, He was totally creative but Allergic to compu topics, Who used to fall in love at first sight with any number of girls, In pursuit of materialistic life all the friendlier connections were lost but the sweet memories of Dormitory life of SRM still exist in a corner of the heart.

1 comment:

  1. did u miss VMKV the way you did with SRM Dormatory?

    - maheshwaran

    ReplyDelete